Adoption Support Sessions
Individuals and families are able to engage in one-on-one sessions for additional guidance and support
while they continue to explore adoption options, during the wait period of the adoption process,
and/or throughout an adoptive match and placement.
Q: Who would benefit from Support Sessions?
A: Support Sessions are available to any prospective adoptive parent(s) currently working with Foundations for Growth in services as well as prospective adoptive parent(s) working with other adoption professionals/agencies/attorneys.
Possible reasons for seeking Adoption Support Sessions include:
- Prospective adoptive parent(s) are in need of guidance during the process
- Adoption education and resources (openness, transracial adoption, substance exposure, etc)
- Feedback and support on a potential birthmother contact
- Guidance and feedback on networking your adoption journey
- Assistance with preparing family and friends for adoption journey
Q: Where do Support Sessions occur?
A: Sessions are offered in-person, phone, and/or video for a duration of either 45-minutes or 60-minutes depending on preference.
Q: What is the fee for support session?
A: 45-minute sessions= $75/session
In order to schedule Adoption Support Session(s), we recommend contacting us via email at [email protected] or by calling us at (813)658-8071 or (813)773-5767,
to first discuss your specific needs and to schedule an appointment!